Saturday, August 6, 2011

Week 4 --EDLD 5301

Wow, this week seemed to go by pretty quickly. I did some revising on my Action Research Plan and had the opportunity to meet with my site mentor. She and I both agreed that when we get back in school, things may flow a little more smoothly as far as continuity for my research plan. This course has gone well, and I feel like I've had the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of what to do and challenges to expect while implementing my research plan. I also had the opportunity to reconnect with some of my classmates. I know that things are going to get hectic for those of us getting to get back into our classrooms. I really hope that we will help each other out as daily events start getting hectic.

1 comment:

  1. Laura,

    Thanks for sharing your (revised) action research plan. I'm glad to read you've met with your site mentor, and will be continuing with the plan in the fall. Keep up the great work!

    Dr. Abshire

    ReplyDelete

Followers