Sunday, September 16, 2012

EDLD 5364 eBook Builder Post

Well, I'm not sure if it was just my computer and internet connection, but this site seemed to load rather slowly. I often had clicked on things too many times in order to get them to load which just made even more of a mess and slowed down the process even more. I enjoyed building the ebook, but I'm not sure if my students would have the patience to go through it. If it is indeed faster on my school's network, then I could see many applications for this type of lesson. The students would love to take a topic they enjoy and create a book. This would be a great way for them to present vocabulary words as they write their own story. They could discuss technology and have the site give the definition. I think they would like this. I'm going to test it out at my school and see how I do. I may let some of my 8th graders test it out and they can teacher the younger students. My ebook can be found at: http://bookbuilder.cast.org/view.php?op=share&book=e89f9967ac3a8473571376de87c732c1&sid=9661

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers