Friday, June 3, 2011

EDLD 5306 -- Web Conference #1 - Reflection

Well, my first web conference for the course is complete. I thought it was fun, and it was nice to be able to put some faces to the names I’ve seen our on class discussions. It took some tweaking to get things going, but I think Mrs. Borel did a great job of calming our nerves.  I enjoyed interacting with my classmates! I think that was the most fun.  It was nice to get an overview of the whole program, and I’m happy to have it in the power point to refer to.  I think one of the things I’ll need to work on is information overload during these classes. I want to think that I have a handle on what is due, when it is due, etc. However, I feel easily overwhelmed by the overviews and assignments. I’m hoping that as I settle in to the program things will flow a bit better.  J  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers