Saturday, June 25, 2011

Web Conference Reflection-Week 5

I was about 5 minutes late getting into the web conference for this week. I didn’t worry with my webcam. I was able to see Mrs. Borel and a few of my colleagues. DarylAnn was explaining the Principal Competencies when I joined the room. I look back over the past 4 weeks and realize that it has been a whirlwind. I was grateful for the web conferences and the opportunity to see my instructor and know she was willing to help with whatever issues had arisen. Although this is a distance education class, I really think it’s a good idea to have these web conferences available. One of the class members was really struggling with some of the assignments, and the outpouring of support that the class members showed was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers